ACCOUNTS PAYABLE REPRESENTATIVE - ST. CLOUD, MN
Marco, Inc. has a career opportunity for a full-time Accounts Payable Representative in our St. Cloud office.
· Preparing accounts payable invoices for data entry including matching Purchase Orders (POs)
· Processing weekly accounts payable and refund checks including issuing manual checks and COD’s as necessary
· Researching vendor phone calls and discrepancies
· Completing vendor credit applications and tax exempt forms
· Maintaining EFT accounts for vendors
Ideal candidate must be detail oriented, very organized and possess strong verbal communication skills.
A candidate with an Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two or more years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Candidate must be proficient with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications and Outlook. Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
As an employee-owned company, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package and training. If you have the talent, energy and desire to excel, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.marconet.com .
Marco, Inc - 20 months ago