Accounts Payable Supervisor
Our Client, an industry leading online company is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor. Beautiful, modern offices with a fully stocked kitchen, game room and “zen” ceiling to floor waterfall!
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Location: Torrance, CA
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm or 10 am – 7 pm
Pay Rates: $50,000+ per year
• Process timely and accurate payment of approved vendor invoices, capital expenditures, expense reports and other payments ensuring the proper assignment of GL coding
• Invoice management including receipt, recording and tracking, matching invoices w/purchase orders and filing
• Preparation of check issuance on a weekly basis, to include check runs, wires and manual payments
• Create and track purchase orders
• Communicate with all departments regarding invoice approval
• Maintain internal controls applicable to all facets of the Accounts Payable processes
• Complete and review all AP related balance sheet reconciliations
• Manage/prepare month-end accruals and reconciliations
• Supervise the maintenance of vendor files
• Interact with vendors on a daily basis to address Accounts Payable matters and questions
The ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications
• 4+ years of Accounts Payable experience
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Experience using Lawson
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
• Work effectively within a team environment
• Analyze problems and make effective recommendations
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize workload
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Strong customer service experience
How to Apply: Click on the “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other related opportunity with Adecco.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
• State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...