Master Storyteller. Design Savvy. Strategically Fearless.
We're looking for an uber talented individual to help Aisle Rocket create awesome digital marketing experiences. You can manage creative people, direct and critique and present your stuff to clients. As a conceptual thinker with an eye for detail, you will commit to creating solutions that are both user focused and gorgeous.
A standout portfolio will show-off your top-notch aesthetic skills, including and exceptional grasp of typography, composition and digital design. Add a dash of marketing know-how and the drive to do whatever it takes to bring your vision to life, and you might be the perfect fit. A working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a definite plus, and experience with consumer-facing online brands and e-commerce is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Work with DIrector of UX to establish and execute creative and strategic visions.
- Provide art direction, copy direction, and mentorship to creative staff of designers, art directors and copywriters, designing mobile and web-based promotions, page layouts, and other creative assets.
- Review and approve design concepts, copywriting, and artwork.
- Collaborate with account directors to understand business objectives and client expectations, translating requirements into elegant, user-friendly solutions.
- Clearly communicate ideas and rationale to the creative team as well as clients.
- Collaborate with developers to deliver polished, pixel-perfect final products.
- Proficiency with leading web design software.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to solve creative problems strategically and in an organized fashion.
- Experience with dialogue marketing.
- Knowledge of direct marketing, online advertising, SEO/SEM, and other web-related marketing tactics.
- Experience in social and/or mobile app design.
- Working understanding of information architecture and usability.
- Prototyping skills including sketching, wireframing & information visualization.
- Online portfolio with URL links to samples of work—websites, apps, email, rich media ads, etc.
- Degree in a related field
- 5–10 years experience working as an Art Director, Graphic Designer and/or Copywriter.
- Retail design and e-commerce experience are a plus.
- Love of ping-pong is a huge plus!
Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS) is a growing agency with a robust portfolio of household brands. We provide innovative, strategic and creative solutions for some of the most iconic consumer names. Come and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment in downtown Palatine, IL — just steps away from the Metra station. ARS is a fully integrated marketing, interactive design and content management company with a strong focus on client service, innovation and results.
Our services include: Advertising & Brand Building, Retail Marketing Point-of-Sale, Interactive Marketing Strategy, Interactive Design and Development, Social Marketing, Email and Database Marketing, E-commerce Solutions, Content Management Systems, Product Content Management, Integrated Multichannel Campaigns, and Web Analytics Consulting.
Visit aislerocket.com to learn more about Aisle Rocket Studios!
Benefits and Perks
- Fun, casual work environment
- Sharp, “best of the best” team to collaborate with
- Paid holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Located right across from the Palatine, IL Metra Station
Aisle Rocket Studios - 8 months ago