CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by technology industry analyst firms. The company is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprise customers. CenturyLink provides data, voice and managed services in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber-optic network and multiple data centers for businesses and consumers. CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations.
Savvis, is a CenturyLink company, and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises. Nearly 2,500 unique clients, including more than 30 of the top 100 companies in the Fortune 500, use Savvis to reduce capital expense, improve service levels and harness the latest advances in cloud computing. By outsourcing to Savvis and CenturyLink, enterprises can focus on their core business while we ensure the quality of their IT infrastructure automation.
This position focuses on acquiring new logo accounts in a B2B target market through an aggressive no nonsense sales approach, to quickly understand needs, issues, and strategies so an appropriate solution bundle can be deployed.
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by selling telecommunications products and services to small and mid-market (SMB) accounts with an average telecom spend of $500-$5,000/ month.
- Responsible for cold calling, prospecting, both on the phone and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model to an assigned zip code based territory.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Individual will not be responsible for post sale account support or renewals.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries
- Must be organized and maintain accurate records on daily activities and results Job Requirements
Aggressive follow-up and closing skills
- 2 - 5 years of acquisition/hunter B2B sales experience
Self-starter with commitment to consistently produce new opportunities
Proficiency with MS products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Must have own transportation (car)
A valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record
Preferred Qualifications :
Demonstrated, consistent record of success in an acquisition/hunter sales role
Experience developing, researching, and presenting formal proposals to senior level management and other key stakeholders
Demonstrated skills with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
Ability to manage pipeline of opportunities to completion
Strong negotiation skills and ability to close opportunities rapidly
Familiar with local marketplace, companies, and communities in geography stated above
Demonstrated success in a changing and high-paced environment Company Statement CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future. Disclaimer The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 10 months ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...