The Oracle ADF Developer will be part of a team responsible for supporting hands on design and development activities. Candidates should have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of ADF Framework and Java development, PL/SQL and XML. They must be able communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, be able to work in a team, have good problem solving skills, take initiative, be a fast learner and exhibit a great attitude. The project mainly requires the following technical skills: Oracle ADF, Java web technologies (JSP, Servlets, Struts, etc), Oracle database experience (PL/SQL and basic administration tasks), Oracle 11g /Application Server / Fusion Middleware, BPM, BAM, XML, Web Services and Operating Systems (Linux and Windows). Basic Qualifications · 2-3 years of strong Java development skills
1+ years experience in the systems and software development life cycle including design, development, coding, testing and implementation Preferred Qualifications · Years of experience with JDeveloper and ADF Faces, Navigation, and Business Components; experience with Oracle ADF architecture, building, debugging and tuning ADF applications, with ADF Security and Weblogic Security, ADF skinning and rich faces components; PL/SQL.
- Strong SQL skills, thorough understanding of relational databases, basic understanding of Oracle and Microsoft SQL server database architecture. Experience working with ERP human resources and/or education systems highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts into understandable lay terms.
- 1+ years IT experience involving software development, analysis, data optimization for reporting and excellent communication of business problems.
- Experience working with Oracle ADF, JSF, JSP, Java, Oracle Business Components, Oracle JDeveloper or Web Services
- Experience working with Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle BPM, Oracle UCM or Oracle WebCenter
Monster - 2 years ago