Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. Many times, these are the first people that our customers come in contact with, or are the people that our customers rely on to provide directions, medical or financial assistance or confide in for personal needs. As such we value your knowledge and interaction with the customer that enhances their overall experience at our hospital, and makes this a great place to work. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for an Administrative Assistant to a Director.
* Controls activities, schedules and calendars of assigned personnel.
* Coordinates gathering of information and preparation of materials necessary for various appointments, meetings, trips, etc.
* Assists with various organization and departmental activitiesand preparation of statistical reports as directed.
* Establishes and maintains files.
* Functions as department timekeeper.
* High school diploma or GED. Associate's degree is preferred.
* 3-5 years of executive secretarial experience.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Ability to work independently and professionally with others.
If scheduled for an interview, the candidate will be required to complete assessments on computer skills and office grammar and spelling.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 2 years ago