Under supervision of the Director and Assistant Director, provides administrative analysis, statistical reporting and administrative support; provides research, analysis, coordination and recommendations in support of the Center's mission and objectives.
- Must be able to travel between campus and CHE to deliver documents.
- Position requires working at a computer terminal for extended periods of time.
Background Check Required:
This position is a critical position and subject to a background check. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation including criminal history and identity checks.
- Experience with the principles and practices of human resources and payroll management.
- Experience interpreting and implementing personnel policies and procedures and collective bargaining agreements.
- Experience with accounting principles and techniques.
- Mathematical and analytical skills to effectively monitor and forecast budgets and compile various budgetary reports.
- Analytical skills to research, collect, and interpret data and information.
- Computer skills with proficiency using spreadsheet, word processing, and database software, as well as computerized payroll/personnel and accounting systems and the internet.
- Writing skills to independently compose correspondence, reports, analyses, training material and evaluations.
- Skills to compile, analyze, and interpret statistical records.
Quick Link To This Position:
- Knowledge of salary, payroll, and benefits policies and procedures to include health benefits, disability, Family Medical Leave, and Worker's Compensation (UC preferred).
- Knowledge of correct grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Knowledge of UC Payroll/Personnel System and the DaFIS accounting system preferred.
- Skills to implement principles of performance management, multiculturalism, and diversity.
The University of California was founded in 1868. Today it is widely considered the pre-eminent public research university system in the...