We have an immediate need for a Executive Administrative Assistant 3. The principal purpose of this position is to provide administrative and executive support to the Area VP of Sales based in Minneapolis, MN. The successful candidate must be skilled at handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Assignments typically involve work of a confidential nature and require extensive knowledge of department, business unit and company practices, policies, programs and product lines. Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas, correspondences and memoranda. Coordinates activities across departments.
· Provides comprehensive and pro-active support for the Area VP – Business Sales and acts on their behalf for multiple levels of administrative matters with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Considerable executive-level administrative responsibilities including but not limited to: calendar management; scheduling of meetings; writing/editing speeches and presentations; travel arrangements; project management; and other administrative/managerial duties as required.
· Participate in and attend management level meetings and take minutes, as directed.
· Receive and screen communications to the Area VP – Business Sales including telephone calls and e-mail messages, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention; prioritize, channel, and facilitate communication throughout the organization to his staff and their subordinates.
· Prepare expense reports to ensure accuracy of all account codes for correct payment of expenses.
· Constant updating and re-arrangement of appointments on the calendar.
· Acts as a liaison with key/high-level internal and external executives.
· Some travel may be required
Associates degree in a business or secretarial related field, or equivalent administrative, clerical experience.
· Minimum three years experience in accounting, clerical or administrative position performing similar duties and responsibilities, or the equivalent in training and experience.
· Proficient in the use of standard office equipment to include copy and fax machines, 10-key, and personal computers.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on advanced Excel skills.
· Strong writing and financial skills.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, including professional telephone manner.
· Ability to interact well with others and to work well under pressure.
· Professional attitude.
· Excellent organizational skills with ability to meet multiple deadlines.
· Willingness to work extended hours, weekends and holidays, as necessary.
· Experience in telecommunications.
· Experience in an Executive Administrative role
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 23 months ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...