A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant in the Glendale area for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity.
Administrative Assistants perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. Organize day to day tasks and assist other colleagues as needed.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma
• At least 4 years of Administrative Experience
Pay for this position $15.00 and up
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Adecco - 13 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...