1. Administrative assistant documents meeting minutes and maintain their confidentiality.
2. Administrative assistant is responsible for requisition of materials and equipment to ensure continued operations are maintained to ensure on-going company requirements are met.
3. Administrative assistant performs expediting services to ensure purchase orders are fulfilled by suppliers in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
4. Administrative assistant also functions without the supervisions of higher priorities.
5. Administrative assistant works with the accounting department to resolve invoice problems, claims and complaints. Ensures incoming materials and packing lists are correct.
6. Administrative assistant keeps appropriate records and prepares reports and/or analysis to improve maintenance requisitioning effectiveness and provides information for combined managerial decision-making. These include records on requisitions, purchase orders, receivables, work orders and information kept in the computer system (Datastream and/or SAP).
7. Administrative assistant is responsible for effective communication with production personnel and outside suppliers.
8. Ensures cost of materials and outside contracts are tracked and reported to the Maintenance Supervisor.
9. Responsible for requisitioning all storeroom items including materials, operating supplies and spare parts utilizing Datastream/SAP software programs.
10. Administrative assistant issues shop tools and parts to crews and ensures that shop tools are in good repair.
Centrica - 18 months ago
Centrica is a leading provider of energy and other essential home services. In 2002, it had a turnover of £14.3 billion ($26 billion...