General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant within our Electrical Engineering Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for performing semi-routing administrative and clerical support tasks including setting up and maintaining files; coordinating meetings and conferences; reviewing drafts and finished documents; reviewing projects and budgets; and researching and compiling information relevant to assignments. Primary contacts are within the department, management, and representatives of outside organizations. Detailed instructions are provided for new activities or special assignments.
- Prepares reports in draft or finished formats
- Reviews incoming mail, documents and other material; categorizes the mail according to importance and distributes accordingly.
- Schedules appointments; coordinates meetings and conferences with company personnel and visitors.
- Makes travel arrangements for department personnel and visitors; prepares and processes travel requests and expense forms.
- Sets up and maintains department records and files.
- Answers incoming calls, routing calls to appropriate person; takes messages as needed.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Maintains stock and office equipment supplies, places service calls as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
General Atomics - 22 months ago
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...