Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to support our Executive Team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls;
- Receive and direct visitors;
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing;
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries;
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements;
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules;
- Maintain office supply inventories.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping;
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management;
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Good team player.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Lumos Networks is a fiber-based service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region. We provide leading-edge data, broadband, voice and IP services...