The purpose of Southeastern College is to offer quality career education in an atmosphere of personalized attention. At Southeastern College we focus on the specialized skills and knowledge needed for todays marketplace by providing courses that apply to skill performance and career management development.
At Southeastern College we select industry experienced individuals as members of our faculty. This allows our students to be educated by professionals who have practical knowledge in their particular field; as well as the appropriate level of formal education. This philosophy assists our faculty in recreating a similar atmosphere to that which you will encounter in your new career.
The Administrative Assistant performs complex secretarial and administrative duties in support of the campus, and assists in the coordination of general office functions. The Administrative Assistant accomplishes this through:
- Receives calls and gives information to callers, screen and routes calls to appropriate destination.
- Answer questions about Southeastern College and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Obtains and records callers name, time of call, nature of business and person called upon and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Monitors progress of internal and Campus-wide projects
- Monitor visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating meetings
- Performs confidential secretarial duties relating to student or personnel documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned
Administrative Assistants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent but a degree is preferred. Must also have more than two years related experience.
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keiser Career College - 14 months ago