ADMINISTRATIVE ASST IV
Job Number : 10308
Job Location :
Terre Haute, IN
Job Category : Administrative and Support services
Job Type : Full Time
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana . We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, Wealth Management and Insurance. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company. In 2012, we were named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere TM Institute.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant IV. You will assist in all office manager and administrative responsibilities for the Regional President/CEO in the Terre Haute , IN area. Listed below are a few of the major job responsibilities:
Skills and qualifications:
- Support, implement and execute direction from the Region CEO while maintaining excellent relationships with associates and clients
- Receive, compile, organize and analyze reports for Region CEO’s review and preparation for Weekly Sales Call
- Prepare/attend weekly, monthly and quarterly Regional Management, Leadership and Advisory Board meetings
- Track/Process Quarterly Leadership Awards for Associate Recognition
- Coordination of local events and community functions
- Administer bank’s public relations initiatives and Community Reinvestment budget
- Assist the Region Executive team with implementing the sales processes, providing sales feedback, communicating financial information, etc. to the associates of the assigned Region
Diversity …Our differences enhance business performance.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to interact with a wide range of clients, levels of management, community agencies and organizations
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Power Point and Word
Old National is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. I ndividuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans and veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the SVP Talent Acquisition Manager, to fill a specific position.