ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE CLERK
Point Comfort, TX
CCC Group, Inc is currently in search of qualified Administrative Clerk for an industrial construction project in Point Comfort, TX, to provide secretarial and administrative support to one or more supervisors and managers on a industrial construction project office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer phone calls and greet visitors per manager directions; handle routine items, pass others on to supervisors.
• Assist with maintaining manager calendars; schedule/confirm meeting dates, etc.
• Prepare documents for hiring or terminating employees.
• May verify accuracy of foreman reports and other data required for processing payroll and other reports.
• May compare vendor invoices to purchase orders for verification, code for accounting and place invoices in line for payment.
• May oversee daily outgoing and incoming mail and package shipment.
• Set up and maintain filing systems.
• Order and maintain appropriate supply of office supply stock.
• May coordinate or compose correspondence and administrative items for manager's signature, as directed.
• May perform administrative duties for additional staff, as directed.
• Assist in preparation of billings for the project, as necessary.
• Assist other administrative staff, as necessary.
Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
Educational and experience requirements include: High School diploma, plus a minimum of three years administrative experience required. Working knowledge of business procedures, letter/report formats, general bookkeeping or arithmetic. Ability to type 50+ WPM accurately and take dictation. Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, plus general knowledge of email and general computer usage. Effective oral and written communication skills are essential. Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision. Good interpersonal skills are required.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Post offer drug screen required. May also be required to pass a criminal history background check. EOE
CCC Group, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard