The Project Administrator support Project Managers by assisting with project planning and coordinating project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks. They support the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, taking meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performing client support. Requires a bachelor's degree. Experience desirable.
*This position can be located in Wayne, PA; Waltham, MA; Lincoln, NE, or Frisco, TX.
- Support Project Managers in the successful execution of projects
- Support project plans, issues tracking and milestone tracking
- Provide status reports
- Develop client-facing communication and presentations
- Create and update project documentation
1+ years of e xperience in HR, IT or consulting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and commitment to task
- Highly motivated
- No travel required
In order for Kenexa (an IBM company) to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among other IBM subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates.
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.