Assistant Director of Nursing / ADON
(Registered Nurse is required)
Take your Career to the Next Level!
Sava Senior Care, which is a national long term care company, has an exciting opportunity foran RN - Assistant Director of Nursing atCheyenne Health Care Center in Cheyenne , WY.
The ADON/ Assistant Director of Nursing - Assists the Director of Nursing (DON) in providing, planning, coordinating or managing nursing care, nursing services and health education to residents and patients. May oversee an assigned unit, management of clinical programs in the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Consider joining Sava Senior Care! Our employees enjoy working in a culture built around RESPECT for their employees.
- Assists in ensuring nursing staff is providing quality and appropriate resident / patient care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- May assist with recruiting, hiring, providing orientation/training, and retaining a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of nursing services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Assists with scheduling and performing rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
- Assists in maintaining administrative authority, responsibility and accountability for the proper charting and documentation of care and of medications and treatments.
- May be responsible for quality assurance, infection control, and the development of staff as determined by the Director of Nursing.
- Helps develop and implement the written staffing plan and nursing schedule that reflects the needs of the resident population.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
- May occasionally be required to perform patient care duties.
- In the absence of the Director of Nursing, the duties and responsibilities of the DoN may be delegated to this position.
Sava offers excellent benefits and competitive pay. Benefits include: Medical insurance Dental insurance 401k Continuing Ed Reimbursement Cafeteria plan of insurance options suitable for you. on-going training and opportunities for advancement. life insurance vacation, sick, and holiday time off.
If you are interested, please contact Wendy Schultz, Regional Nurse Recruiter,
SavaSeniorCare affiliated entities are Equal Opportunity Employers
Experience in Long Term Care
Management experience in a long term care facility.
Must be a Registered Nurse
yes, with full time
Contact Type: A Facility, Registry, or Staffing Company
Job Open Until: April 5, 2012
- 2 years ago - save job