Our mission is to provide an environment where students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise integrated with Christian values.
PRIMARY CUSTOMERS, PARTNERS, AND TEAM:
At ADU, our primary customers are students, faculty, and staff.
Our partners are physicians, allied health clinicians and other employees of
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effectively communicates with University administration, faculty, staff, and others internal and external to the University.
- Proficient in filing, organization & following directions
- Excels in computer skills to work with data entry into Microsoft Office
- Other duties as indicated by faculty need
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High School Diploma
- Must be a current student at Adventist University of Health Sciences, not in or interested in the Sonography program
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Demonstrates behaviors at Adventist University of Health Sciences in harmony with the “Four Words”
Nurture, Excellence, Spirituality, and Stewardship
- Maintain cleanliness of the Sonography Lab
- Foster a cooperative, professional work environment with an emphasis on honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and a positive attitude
- Perform clerical duties such as: photocopying, data entry, scanning, charting, and recordkeeping
- Maintain the files
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities, which may be inherent in the job.
Responsibilities are subject to change
Administrative / Business Support
High School Diploma / GED
Jul 11, 2013, 2:18:53 PM
Florida Hospital - 12 months ago
Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare's mission is to serve the community, and boy, does it! One of the country's largest...