AM HR Business Partner
Head of Human Resources
Investment Management Americas
JPMorgan Asset Management is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive investment managers with over $1.2 trillion dollars in assets under management. We are a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. We have a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies along with investment professionals operating in every major world market, offering investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The role is responsible for the Americas based Investment Management organization supporting the senior leadership team. The incumbent will directly manage a team of US based HR Business Partners as well as senior client relationships. The position reports to the Global Head of HR for Investment Management.
- Drive all people practices including recruitment, talent, leadership development, performance management, organizational design, compensation, and diversity
- Partner with HR community in recruiting, development, employee relations and compensation to develop and implement specific programs
- Collaborate with the global Investment Management HR community to ensure local execution of plans
- Oversee compensation programs, including the annual incentive process, to drive performance and ensure meritocracy
- Drive comprehensive talent agenda including succession planning, hi-potential and leadership development embedding diversity as a key priority
- Partner with business leaders to ensure the appropriate programs are in place to drive employee engagement
- Create & drive programs to support retention strategies, career development and mobility across the teams and across the firm
- Ensure employees and managers receive the appropriate counseling, guidance and support on employee relations issues
- Establish and measure key people metrics, aligned with business goals and work with business to drive progress.
- Lead the US based (New York and Kansas City) Investment Management HR team.
- Member of the Investment Management Americas Operating Committee.
- Previous experience and a proven track record providing strategic HR consulting and leadership is essential
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required
- Strong consulting, influencing and negotiation skills on all HR disciplines including recruitment, talent, leadership development, performance management, organizational design, compensation, and diversity
- Business acumen with demonstrated successes operating as a business leader
- Proven ability to link HR strategy to business goals
- Must be able to partner with colleagues to influence broader HR strategies and practices for the benefit of the organization
- Exceptional judgment, demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and be creative in developing alternative solutions in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker/problem solver, able to manage multiple initiatives
- Proven capability to work successfully across a large, global organization with multiple constituents
- Success with working collaboratively and developing strong, positive working relationships across a matrix organization
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult issues
- Able to gather, analyze and interpret data and present fact based information
The position is based in New York City. Occasional domestic travel required.
JP Morgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JP Morgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
US-NY-New York-270 Park Avenue / 02317
Asset & Wealth Management
Yes, 25 % of the Time
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...