- Must be 20 years or older.
- Complete an employment application and job interview.
- Submit to testing now or in the future, including drug testing, when Company requires applicants and/or employees to do so.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Repetively lift 20 to 30 lbs.
- Sucessfully pass a background check.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report.
US Cargo , is seeking a Supervisor .
To be considered for employment, please apply online at www.us-cargo.com/jobs.shtml
- Oversee the daily morning/evening operations.
- Supervising the dockworkers and the incoming/ outgoing of packages.
- Ensure 100% of inbound or outbound packages are properly scanned and uploaded to the network on a daily basis.
- Prep manifests for routes daily.
- Assist in managing sort process and conduct sort functions as needed.
- Ensure the quality process is instituted.
- Provide adequate material handling and safety equipment and enforce its use.
- Ensure customer delivery times are met.
- Report any injuries, accidents or safety hazards, whether personal or property, immediately.
- Maintain excellent customer and public relations by displaying a professional attitude.
- Display a neat, clean appearance and follow Company's uniform policy at all times.
US Cargo values diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to join our team! EOE M/F/D/V
PITT OHIO - 12 months ago
Since 2005, U.S. Cargo Control has served the nation's trucking and hauling community. We have hundreds of products in stock and have quick...