$7.25/hr + Tips. Early morning (5:30am - 2:00pm) Must have reliable transportation.
- All job opportunities at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
$200.00 bonus paid after 60 days of full time employment
Must be 21+ for the sale / service of alcohol.
Under the direction of Restaurant Manager
To provide quality food and beverage service to in room guests at the Cliff Lodge.
Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility
1. Reports to work on time in the proper uniform. Obeys all company rules and regulations.
2. Obtains assigned service station from manager at the beginning of the shift. Prepares mis en place for his/her station and is ready to assist others if needed. Completes daily duties before and after the shift.
3. Maintains line of communication between Restaurant Manager, Kitchen and Bar.
4. Ensures standards of appearance and sanitation are maintained on a daily basis. Maintains good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the property. Follows state policies and regulations for serving alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
5. Participates in on-going employee training. Takes part in all sales goals and incentive programs.
6. Takes fast and appropriate action to solve problems. Handles guest concerns in a professional manner.
1. Direct and continuous contact with guests.
2. Direct and continuous contact with co-workers, management, and other departments.
3. Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 0-6 months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
Skills & Knowledge
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Food Handler Permit, Tips Cert
Must demonstrate competency in reading, writing, and arithmetic with accuracy in math. Must be able to learn menus, proficiency in handling large sums of money, and demonstrate ability to multi-task. i.e, ring several checks at once, serve several guests at once while maintaining interactions between other staff and guests.
Requires exercise of judgment within policy guidelines, problem solving and initiation of activities with in job description, and strong understanding of other Snowbird operations.
- Shifts rotate and will be early morning including weekends and holidays and may vary depending on business levels.
- Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
- May experience unusual stress from continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must be able to carry trays and other items needed for service.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must demonstrate ability to bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions.