• Always wear proper uniform attire including plastic gloves.
• Always look into the mirror before going out to the serving line.
Present a positive image.
• Smile and acknowledge customers by making eye contact.
• General courtesy requires you to clean up after yourself.
Do not leave it for someone else.
• Organize dish room in such a way as to prevent recontamination of clean dishes and utensils with soiled ones.
• Fill dish sink/machine with fresh water and detergent at least two times per day.
• Scrape and rinse all items to be cleaned.
• Pre-soak all eating utensils prior to rinsing and washing.
• Check final rinse PH/temperatures daily and record on Form #66.
• Inspect all clean dishes, mugs and eating utensils for stains or food particles.
• Clean scrap strainers a minimum of 5 times per day.
• Keep soap dispensing systems full at all time. NEVER run machine without soap.
• Put away all smallwares.
• Empty and clean dish machine daily.
• Clean dish dollies and stack all dish racks with dollies.
• Wash down walls. Wipe and polish all stainless steel in accordance with cleaning schedule.
• Clean and sanitize the work surfaces and sink before each use.
• Properly fill 3 compartment sink. Wash, rinse and sanitize all pots and pans. Follow the six steps to pot washing found in operations manual.
• Sweep and mop kitchen, delivery area, storage areas and servery.
• Remove all trash to dumpster. Separate cardboard and other recyclables into the appropriate bin.
• Clean garbage pails weekly.
• Replace garbage bags often throughout the day.
• Assist wait staff or line servers with loading dishes onto carts.
• Move carts to dish machine area and unload them.
• Wash off carts after each use.
• Put away stock. Maintain food and paper storage areas and loading dock.
- Label and date incoming deliveries. Rotate product using First in First out methodology.
• Keep cleaning supplies away from food areas.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Full time Position - Hours are 6:00 AM- 2:00 PM. Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays are required..
Whitsons Culinary Group - 14 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...