• Support AMCOM’s and its stakeholder organizations’ mission of planning, coordinating, and directing the activities of logistics personnel.
• Provides expertise in support of logistics and maintenance technical tasks in support of AMCOM and its stakeholders.
• Manage and control schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget, compliant performance of all aspects of the contractual effort.
• Ensure compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures.
• Provide recommendations for resolution of technical problems and oversee implementation of solutions.
• Serve as the day-to-day interface between Contractor and customers.
• Acts as company representative and interfaces daily with contract employees.
• Provide immediate response to government contract representatives' inquiries.
• Monitor staff performance and ensure all government contract performance requirements are met or exceeded.
• Develop responses to Task Order Requests for Quote and proposal requests and perform business development activities that enhance corporate goals.
• Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business or related scientific/technical discipline; Master’s Degree preferred.
• Current background in Army logistics; prior AMCOM experience a plus
• 10 years of program management experience, including experience managing large staffs and multiple teammates
• Must have knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DoD)/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of military systems.
• Must have a thorough understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle management of military systems.
• Five or more years of supervisory experience, preferred.
• Prior military experience is a plus.
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Active DoD SECRET clearance
*This position is contingent upon contract award and subsequent funding.
MTS - 4 months ago
MTS makes an important step on the way towards the third generation networks with mobile data solution from Motorola and Cisco Moscow â...