The AML Analyst assists in the identification, prevention and detection of potential suspicious and/or unusual activities, transactions and/or customer behavior by performing transaction analysis, investigations, and monitoring account relationships. This position requires the analysis of financial and non-financial data as well as an interpretation of related and non-related data for the purposes of identifying possible illicit activities within the Bank such as money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, and other activities that could threaten the security interests of the Bank.
1. Utilizes the AML monitoring system (BSA Reporter) to identify accounts that appear to have unusual and/or suspicious activity.
2. Performs an analysis of the account's activity primarily focusing on high risk customers.
3. Recommends a course of action based on the analysis.
4. Prepares/Drafts SARs to FinCEN.
5. Continues to monitor the activity of accounts identified as having unusual activity or activity that follows patterns or trends on an ongoing basis (Watch List).
6. Monitors accounts which related SARs have been filed but the account has not been closed (90 day review).
7. Maintains documentary process for case management;
8. Daily review of Alerts on BSA Reporter;
9. Act as back up to OFAC Specialist to review potential hits on OFAC Reporter or other possible matches obtained from 314a, wire transfers, bank check purchases, and SDN updates.
10. Assists in the training of new FIU researchers and AML analysts.
Adecco - 12 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...