Position Title Account Services Analyst
Department Name Account Services
Reports to Sr. Manager, Account Services
Location Horsham, PA
This position is responsible for insuring the timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables to internal stakeholders, responding to requests from the Business Development team (i.e. Account Managers, Account Directors & VPs), and supporting other company and departmental initiatives as needed. The ideal candidate will have an analytical background, strong attention to detail, and a desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Maintain ownership of all aspects of syndicated deliverable production including initial deliverable set-up, actual production of reports via internal systems, on-going change management requests from the client or Business Development team, and external vendor relationships.
- Perform quality control (QC) checks to syndicated, on-going deliverables and ad-hoc requests including data verification, format review, proofreading, comparison to prior deliverables, etc. This will require deep understanding of PowerPoint templates, Excel charting and graphing, and pivot tables as well as ImpactRx data and its collection methodology.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from internal clients (i.e. Business Development team) or other internal stakeholders utilizing internal query tools including MicroStrategy, SAS, and other proprietary ImpactRx software tool such as CDOM to pull and analyze data and produce a final output for delivery to the appropriate client.
- Assist in formatting deliverables & ad hocs (PowerPoint, Excel), applying client custom formats and company standards. This may include copying and pasting, creation of charts, graphs, usage of pivot tables and macros for creating data calculations.
- Take complete ownership and accountability of deliverables/internal projects and assigned work. Assist in managing off-shore report production vendor for assigned client deliverables.
- Proactively identify issues and work to resolve in a timely manner.
- Understand and comply with internal procedures.
- Attend Account Services departmental meetings, and ImpactRx company meetings.
o Keen eye for data inconsistencies
o Willing to explore/research internal systems in order to resolve data discrepancies
- Works independently and efficiently under minimal supervision, with a willingness to share knowledge with other team members
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Team-oriented approach
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills both oral and written and the ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information in a tactful manner
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel with applied knowledge in building/using relational tables, constructing queries, exporting and analyzing data
- Ability to manage priorities and deliver against established timelines
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate ability to work independently; be a self-starter
- Prior pharmaceutical industry or market research knowledge is helpful
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA plus minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of related work experience