Analyze, design, develop, integrate, implement, enhance and support applications for the Medical Campus. Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM). These middle phases of the SDLC and ALM consist of development, testing, release and deployment, including database architecture and application optimization. Typically includes iterative application enhancement through the development life cycle.
- Identification of business requirements, workflow modeling and design
- Resolve escalated application support issues,conduct application performance and availability monitoring and conduct reporting, sometimes including end-user training. These are the later phases of the SDLC and ALM.
- Assist the unit with continual review of best practicesfor collaborative software development projects, suchasprocesses and tools to manage source control, data collection,reporting, and project tracking, anddiscussion of rapid application design tools and techniques. Provide input on solutions from other developers.
- Review new technologies - including languages,tools and techniques - to glean new skills through training, research and education.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Associates required, Bachelors preferred