Application Integration Specialist - Owings Mills, MD (#0057)
Our client, a large healthcare insurance provider in the Mid-Atlantic region, is currently looking for a full-time Application Integration Specialist to work out of their Owings Mills, MD location.
Assist with modification of procedures, programs or hardware to solve business systems problems, considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating costs and business needs. Has technical knowledge of most components of one or more operating systems or subsystems. Has technical skill and experience necessary to develop custom solutions. Works with the technical team and management to propose system strategies to support company needs.
1. Assist with systems administration, database and system design, development and implementation;
2. Perform system development, installation and configuration; Install system software and hardware;
3. Coordinate and assist with project plans for development; develop proposals and delivery tasks/issues with assistance;
4. Technical and business writing; including formal/informal oral presentation; development of standards, cost model estimates
5. Assist with performance monitoring, capacity planning, system tuning;
6. Perform testing of software from a performance perspective; Resolve critical availability problems; Monitor, analyze, and tune system parameters;
7. Assist in designing and implementing next generation web and multi-tier solutions for new applications and existing web-based and client-server application;
** PEGA experience is a MUST!! **
Familiarity with network protocols, particularly TCP/IP. Awareness of new technologies and how they could be leveraged to benefit the department, new business strategies and initiatives. Experience in client server, OO and/or netcentric development. Has technical knowledge of most components of one or more operating systems or subsystems.
Required: This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or related IT field OR equivalent experience and must have 3-5 years of experience in high-level systems and/or applications design, development and tuning, as well as with database design and access, and familiarity with networking fundamentals.
Abilities/Skills: Knowledge of system analysis and design methodologies and tools. Experience in logical and physical applications design, technical documentation, full-cycle system development, RDBMS, including Web enabled applications.
? Pega Certified System Architect for PRPC version 5.4 or later and Experience in using & building PRPC frameworks for reuse, using Pega Connectors & Services for integration, PRPC tools PAL, Tracer, Security Model, Access Groups, UI Portals, Log Analyzer a big plus.
? BS in Computer Science. Significant experience in J2EE applications development using EJBs, Webservices, JSPs, JDBC, JMS, etc. Should be very comfortable applying J2EE design patterns. Significant experience using thin client development using XML, XSLT, Stylesheets, HTML, AJAX, Webservices, etc. Hands-on experience with XML processing for SOAP and Websphere Webservices etc. Familiar with J2EE deployment model (EAR, WAR etc). Hands-on experience with deploying on Websphere Application Server; should be familiar with Websphere administration console and other Websphere components. Working knowledge of SQL, preferably on Oracle. Familiarity with the architecture of Websphere MQ - Queue Manager, Queues, Channels, messages, message persistence, queue listeners etc.
? Experience in message processing design patterns such as synchronous/asynchronous request-response, fire and forget etc., on Websphere MQ/JMS. Should be conceptually familiar with document management, imaging, capture etc.
? Health Insurance Industry specific certification preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply immediately!!
Adecco - 14 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...