The Applications Operations Support Analyst will work with key customers (both business and technology) and vendors to support defined technical processes and procedures of applications and systems necessary to business operations. The Applications Operations Support Analyst is the subject matter expert surrounding the support of 2-3 Financial or Patient Revenue Applications, an understanding of technology and can apply it to addressing business operational solutions that enable the organization to achieve defined financial and operational goals.
Catholic Healthcare West and Sponsoring congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. Resources are dedicated to: delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services; serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and collaborating with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
- Regularly works with the various levels of the user community, business owners and IT Management as needed to meet and exceed customer service level expectations
- Continually seeks opportunities for operational improvement to increase customer satisfaction and business relationships
- Adheres to company policies and procedures to drive operational efficiencies for applications supported
- Participates in minor or major projects, and may contribute in the development of work plans
- Active Participate on new application implementations or upgrades of existing systems including participating in developing technical documentation and policies and procedures
- Participants in on-call schedule that includes after hour and weekend support demands
- Supports leadership with IT directives and strategy and incorporates into daily activities
- Participants in internal team meetings, client meetings, vendor meetings, and focus groups
- Develops informative, well-organized, presentations and delivers to team, user community, business owners and/or IT Management (as needed)
- Seeks and participates in identifying training opportunities that will overall improve support operations
- Active participate with Incident, Request, Change and Problem Mgmt
- Engaged in High severity incidents and contributes in problem management and root cause analysis
- Actively seeks to achieve adherence to Service Level Agreement Standards
- Responsible for the daily support of customers with technical issues, including identification, resolution, escalation, referral and follow up
- Seeks to actively achieve IT’s commitment to improve patient care and safety and to support the healthcare workers in their daily responsibilities
- 3-5 years of Information Technology experience in a healthcare environment.
- Experience with various revenue cycle, financial and/or healthcare systems.
- 3-5 years experience with Formfast Application day-to-day support and upgrades.
- Experience or knowledge with MS4.
- Experience or knowledge with AS400 Command Line and AS400 Query.
- Experience with HL7.
- Experience with MS4 ADT/AR.
- Experience with MS4 Billing Editors.
- Experience with MS4 MIRA.
- Experience with MS4 Order Communication.
- Some knowledge or experience with MS4 Reimbursement Module.
Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent experience
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Possess a Knowledge of specific IT applications
- Excellent knowledge of healthcare-related software applications
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to create, manage and enhance customer and vendor relationships
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to work in a complex and matrixed team environment; experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Skills in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Visio
Dignity Health , headquartered in San Francisco, California, provides integrated, patient and family centered care. It is the fifth largest health system in the country with 10,000 physicians and 55,000 employees across Arizona, California, and Nevada. Through its network of more than 150 ancillary care sites and 40 acute care hospitals, Dignity Health is committed to delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health care services with special attention to the poor and underserved. In 2011, Dignity Health provided $1.4 billion in charity care, community benefit and unreimbursed patient care. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org . Dignity Health is also on Facebook and Twitter.
Dignity Health - 17 months ago
With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career...