We are currently seeking applications for ten (10) Application Programmers to provide Computer Science support to Acquisition Category Programs and/or Abbreviated Acquisition Programs for the US Navy, related to Aircraft Launch and Recovery Equipment programs.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- The Application Programmer shall have a minimum of three years of experience in the field of computer science or computer engineering supporting Department of Defense (DoD) system development, production, testing, and fielding.
- The Application Programmer shall possess the skills associated with computer science or computer engineering. This includes experience with Software languages such as C++, C#, HTML, JAVA, etc.
- This position requires three years experience in the development of one or more complex software-intensive hardware systems and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- A Secret Clearance is required.
This is a contingent position based on funding from the customer.
- The Application Programmer shall have demonstrated ability to work on a complex system including design and code, development, integration, test, implementation, operations and maintenance.
- The Application Programmer shall have a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Aircraft Launch and Recovery Equipment and/or Aircraft Support Equipment.
- The Application Programmer shall have experience defining software and interface requirements and developing software design documents and configuration management plans.
Engility Corporation - 12 months ago
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...