We are currently seeking applications for ten (10) Application Programmers to provide Computer Science support to Acquisition Category Programs and/or Abbreviated Acquisition Programs for the US Navy, related to Aircraft Launch and Recovery Equipment programs.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- The Application Programmer shall have a minimum of three years of experience in the field of computer science or computer engineering supporting Department of Defense (DoD) system development, production, testing, and fielding.
- The Application Programmer shall possess the skills associated with computer science or computer engineering. This includes experience with Software languages such as C++, C#, HTML, JAVA, etc.
- This position requires three years experience in the development of one or more complex software-intensive hardware systems and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- A Secret Clearance is required.
This is a contingent position based on funding from the customer.
- The Application Programmer shall have demonstrated ability to work on a complex system including design and code, development, integration, test, implementation, operations and maintenance.
- The Application Programmer shall have a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Aircraft Launch and Recovery Equipment and/or Aircraft Support Equipment.
- The Application Programmer shall have experience defining software and interface requirements and developing software design documents and configuration management plans.
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...