APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The primary job function of this position is to support
and maintain the Pharmacy Information System and other
associated pharmacy software applications including
Framework LTC and DocuTrack systems. Some exposure to
hardware setup and configuration is a MUST.
Responsibilities include but are limited to the
- Provide end user support by problem solving.
- Document issues and manage a knowledge base compnay
- Assist the Regional IT in IT projects, as needed.
- Ensure effective delivary and deployment of the
current solution to minimize re-work in the future
and enable technology to meet the needs of the
- Work closely with a variety of teams to conduct
high-quality, high-service planning for the
implementation and support of information for
department end users.
- Provide support, guidence and/or instruction to
- Participate in process changes, enhancements, and
- Train end users periodically and as needed basis.
We value diversity. Partners Pharmacy is "An Equal
- Experience with Pharmacy Information Systems and
other associated software applications, like
Framework LTC, DocuTrack and eMAR applications.
- 2+ years pharmacy technology systems experience,
preferably in long term care pharmacy.
- Ability to work independently and in a complex team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with ease and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Candidates must be authorized to work in U.S. for
any employer without sponsorship.
Partners Pharmacy - 7 months ago