Work among the best. At the University of Kansas Hospital, the Department of Information Technology Services is committed to providing the information required to support patient centered care in a technologically superior environment while safeguarding data integrity, security, and accessibility. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for an Applications Analyst.
- Designs specifications for the most complex and critical applications to best meet the needs of the institution.
- Ensures interface design and development between various distributed systems.
- Uses appropriate computer tools and programming languages to develop streamlined pathways, data collection, document flow and reports required to support the day-to-day operations of the hospital.
- Tests, designs, coordinates, executes, and reviews test system results and monitors progress of project implementation.
- Plans and executes system upgrades.
- Develops and maintains supporting documentation.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Four years experience in information systems processes plus 1 year experience in application analysis may be substituted for degree requirement.
- 1 year experience in application analysis.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 23 months ago