Work among the best. At the University of Kansas Hospital, the Department of Information Technology Services is committed to providing the information required to support patient centered care in a technologically superior environment while safeguarding data integrity, security, and accessibility. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for an Applications Analyst.
* Designs specifications for the most complex and critical applications to best meet the needs of the institution.
* Ensures interface design and development between various distributed systems.
* Uses appropriate computer tools and programming languages to develop streamlined pathways, data collection, document flow and reports required to support the day-to-day operations of the hospital.
* Tests, designs, coordinates, executes, and reviews test system results and monitors progress of project implementation.
* Plans and executes system upgrades.
* Develops and maintains supporting documentation.
* High school diploma required.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred.
* Four years experience in information systems processes plus 1 year experience in application analysis may be substituted for degree requirement.
* 1 year experience in application analysis.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 19 months ago