Application Developers are primarily responsible for extending or enhancing the functionality of purchased business applications, leveraging the development framework while adhering to the supported methodologies and best practices for the application.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully functional and self-directed
- Provides formal mentorship
- High complexity assignments - owner
- Moderate complexity assignments - owner (1 or >)
- Low complexity assignments - provide oversight/review
- Regularly lead self and others and/or established as Product SME and/or established as specialist
- Sees the whole picture and adjusts work accordingly
Experience must include:
- Master degree in Computer Science or related field with no experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with two (2) years experience
- Visual Studio.NET
- Visual Basic.NET
- Business Objects Server
- Web Intelligence
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Server 2005/2008 development & admin
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
Acxiom is an EEO/AA employer.
Receive all new Acxiom job postings by following us on Twitter at @acxiomjobs.
Apr 10, 2013, 3:45:15 PM
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel...