Hofmann Services has a permanent opening for an experienced APQP Engineer. Our client is a supplier to the automotive industry with a special focus on parts for the engine and exhaust system. The ideal candidate must have previous experience in the automotive industry.
The company is growing it's capacity as it grows and is looking for highly motivated individuals that can represent the company to the highest standards.
Work with the Production, Quality Control, Maintenance and Engineering departments to optimize existing processes, develop processes for new programs. Ensure production process documentation and instructions are available and accurate for mass production. Act as the customer contact for PPAP.
- Management of internal APQP activities
- PPAP submission to customers
- PPAP readiness reporting
- Engineering Change Notice management
- Development of control plans
- Create work instructions related to control plan
- Aid in the development of flow diagram and PFMEAs
- Customer contact for APQP activities
- Support for Run @ Rate
sologig - 8 months ago