Maintain and Clean automatic public toilets, while being an ambassador of the company on city streets.
- Work on a set number of APT’s within a specified area
- Daily/weekly cleaning checks
- Basic janitorial duties
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance crews
- Internal and external washing, and the replenishment of consumables
- Change light bulbs
- Lifting of objects weighing 50 lbs
- Requires a significant amount of walking or standing, climbing ladders, bending, driving and working outdoor on City streets
- Dealing with the public on sidewalks, and driving on congested City streets
- Working independently in the field
Five day 40 hour work week.
Field maintenance throughout Los Angeles
Company training provided.
- Must successfully pass background check
- Must successfully pass drug test
- Must have valid CA driver’s license / good driving record necessary
An APT maintenance employee is responsible for the upkeep of records at each APT and for completing a daily work report. They are also required to communicate both verbally and in writing with management on a regular basis.
In order to maintain the proper image of the company, each technician will report for work dressed in the clean appropriate. Each Company Van is cleaned every day at the end of each shift.
Minimum Education Level
HS Diploma or GED
CBS Corporation - 13 months ago
You might say this company has a real eye for broadcasting. CBS Corporation is a leading media conglomerate with operations in television,...