MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
This position will be responsible for Collections, Credit Monitoring and Maintenance, Customer Account Maintenance and Reconciliation, and Dispute Resolution.
- Monitor open aging in assigned territory to ensure timely payment of customer invoices. Identify and collect open past due balances.
- Credit Monitoring and Maintenance: provide support to AR/Credit Manager by updating customer accounts with current payment information.
- Monitor incoming orders and release credit holds while working cohesively with Credit Manager.
- Customer Account Maintenance: Set up new customer accounts, maintain tax exemption subtable, maintain current customer mailing address and contact information.
- Dispute Resolution: Resolve customer billing issues, reconcile account discrepancies, handle non-payment escalation, and assist customers and internal departments with problem solving needs.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience with AS400, or JDEdwards required.
- Strong communication (written & verbal), customer service, negotiation and organizational skills required.
- Degree or certification in related field valued, but not required. 2-4 years of commercial collections experience in business-to-business environment required.