Posting Job Title: AR Payment Center Rep
Requisition #: 141465BR
Posting Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable East Region Accounts Receivable Department currently seeks a Customer Care AR Payment Center Rep located in Brooklyn, NY. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Will be expected to assist customers resolving all billing/technical disputes, complaints, and inquiries. Handle equipment returns and processes equipment exchanges.
- Process service upgrades and downgrades.
- Provide complete and thorough explanation of products, services, and billing inquiries.
- Receive and process payments, prove out cash drawers daily.
- Assist with various office administration duties and related special projects, as required. File documents and reconcile equipment receipts.
- Creates sales opportunities.
- Handles self install orders. Provide excellent customer service.
- Occasionally travel to other payment centers to provide assistance.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) in related discipline; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be flexible with assignments and scheduled hours.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills are essential.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH
- Knowledge of billing system preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8341
Controlling Establishment ID: 00686 - Brooklyn 5th Ave
Time Warner Cable - 18 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...