Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Reporting to: Accounting Manager
Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
As our AR Specialist, you will work with our Finance Team and other key NAVEX teams to ensure our AR function is administered with the utmost care and attention to detail. From system administration to process support, you will engage with our customers and people across our organization, and have an opportunity to wow them with your unwavering commitment to value added results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare customer invoicing; verify that invoicing agrees to contractual terms
• Respond to customer billing inquiries
• Coordinate with key internal teams, including Legal and Sales
• Maintain customer information
• Assist with special projects and other departmental responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1-2 years prior accounting or related work experience
• Excellent organizational and communications skills (both oral and written), detail oriented
• Ability to work both independently and within a close knit team environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel™, Word™, PowerPoint™) and Adobe Acrobat™
• Ability to organize and handle confidential and sensitive material
• Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Proven track record engaging at work with a positive, can do spirit
• Ability to work with tight deadlines, multi-task, and be flexible
• Familiarity with automated accounting systems is a plus, preferably Intacct
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
• Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multi-tasking, etc.)
• Extensive computer and phone use; email intensive environment
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
• Must be able to pass a background and reference check
To apply, please go to http://www.navexglobal.com/company/careers and submit your resume and cover letter together with a completed application form.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.), a leading provider of enterprise risk awareness solutions, helps organizations align their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes with overall business strategy. We protect corporate cultures and reputations by proactively revealing risk-related trends via the collection, management and understanding of their GRC-related data. More than 2,400 organizations currently use our solutions to increase the quality of GRC data reported to boards and executive teams to facilitate better business decisions. To find out how, please visit www.ethicspoint.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. EthicsPoint, Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
EthicsPoint, Inc. - 20 months ago