ARMED SECURITY OFFICER FOR
LAS VEGAS, NV
The armed hourly security officer is responsible for a safe and secure environment for our clients. Knows and understand post orders assigned posts, is alert and observant and communicates unusual activity. Observes and reports to deter theft, vandalism, and illegal entry at client sites. The Security Officer should exemplify excellent customer service at all times. In the event of criminal activity or need for emergency assistance, the Security Officer is to report is immediately to 911, CPS Dispatch and their Field Supervisor. Our Security Officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our customer needs.
Starting Pay Rate : $11-12
MUST HAVE ARMED GUARD CARD
At CPS Security Solutions®, our success is based on a top management team with experience in Internet technology, security services marketing, communications, software development and program management. We have a capable, creative team with the vision and energy to effectively manage a growing company.
CPS is built on over 20 years of security experience from Construction Protective Services®. We understand the security business and the dynamics of the marketplace.
Headquartered in California, the company has over 2,500 employees working in over 18 offices across the United States including Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina and Texas. CPS provides dependable, progressive and efficient security and remote management solutions supported by a state of the art Command Center, Video Management Systems, and high tech staff.
If you are looking for a position that can lead to advancement in one of our other security methods, this may be the position and company for you!
We offer and attractive compensation package and training programs including:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- No criminal convictions.
- Own pistol.
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must have a State Guard Card
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with our without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to pass our Pre-Employment screening, including drug test, background check and social security check.
- Neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client sites.
- Medical Insurance (after 90 days)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401K (after 1 year of employment)
- State approved 40 hour Module Training.
- Mandatory Mentoring training for all New Hires.
- Powers To Arrest (Check your local CA branch only)
- Referral Program
If you are interested in applying with CPS Security Solutions follow the link: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CPS&cws=3&rid=1195
At CPS Security Solutions®, our success is based on a top management team with experience in Internet technology, security services...