The position requires a master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engingering or related techinical fields. Must have the following skill set (as evidenced through graduate course works): SoC methodologies, verilog or VHDL coding knowledge, design and verification skills, computer architecture knowledge, good program skills and testbench development techniques.
rd party sources.
Below a list of more specific duties and responsibilities are often associated with the position.
- Prepare architecture specification for IC circuits and assist in ensuring correct circuit implementation.
- Write RTL to verify against circuit implementation; Perform integration into SOCs.
- Perform silicon debugging, testing and validation.
- Define timing and power specifications, and identify timing solutions.
- Perform verification using simulation software.
- Assist with chip bring up and system debugging.
- Develop test environments for verification, synthesize modules from Verilog codes to actual circuits, and perform place-and-route and timing analysis of modules.
Marvell is a world leader in the development of storage, communications, and consumer silicon
solutions. Marvell SoC Team develops world leading low power application processors for handheld
devices like smart phone and other industry and consumer devices. As part of SoC design team, the
design engineer will focus on developing cutting edge methodologies and technologies, building up
efficient design flow, defining and implementing design and create test plans and tests, support DV
and debug activities and help on technical supports and documentations.
Engineering - Hardware