ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to help change the world...
- Perform ASIC verification for large, complex high-speed ASIC’s for Juniper's next generation of networking products.
- Responsible for block and Fullchip/Multi-chip verification
- Develop detailed test plans, block and system-level test benches and verification environments; execute and achieve complete coverage to ensure first working silicon.
- Develop functional models for architectural validation.
- Need to meet or exceed test-plan/chip schedule.
- Work closely with logic designers to resolve bugs and with software developers to assist in bring-up.
- Mentor junior engineers with the verification flow, strategy.
- Develop Perl, Tcl and/or shell scripts to enhance current verification infrastructure/methodology.
We offer very market competitive benefits i.e. Base, Bonus, Equity, 401k, ESPP, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, PTO (15 days accrual 1st yr), 12 Paid Holidays, EAP, Credit Union, Child/Elderly Care, Tuition Reimbursement, and Green commute incentives.
- Requires a BS/MS EE or equivalent and a minimum of 15+ years of ASIC verification experience.
- Strong Verilog, SystemVerilog, SystemC or C/C++, Perl/shell scripts or Vera programming skills.
- Must have good leadership/communication skills.
- Networking experience is highly desirable
- Track record of successfully delivered multiple ASIC's from start to finish.
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Juniper Networks has blossomed in a landscape dominated by Cisco. The company designs and sells network infrastructure equipment used to...