1. MSEE with 4+ experience in digital design
2. Familiar with C, SystemVerilog/HDL, UVM language
3. Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
4. Comprehensive understanding of common hardware design issues with high speed signaling
5. Able to work independently and within a team doing debug
6. Familiar with Xilinx FPGA architecture, experienced in implement design, timing constrain, timing report analysis
From the newest ideas in enterprise product to latest personal consumer electronics, Marvell embrace innovation to deliver compelling solutions to our business.As a ASIC verification engineer in the storage product, you will be responsible for supporting the verification of complex ASIC, including all kinds of high speed interface, ARM cpu and memory controllers(such as flash and ddr). This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, driven to produce results and demonstrates the ability to take a cross-team leading role.
Engineering - Hardware
Marvell - 23 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...