The successful candidate will work with members of the development team, testing team, database team, and business analysts on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivery of completed work in a timely and with high quality.
• Designing and developing solutions based upon assigned tasks.
• Development and execution of unit and integration tests against assigned work.
• Participation in daily stand-up meetings and sprint-oriented planning and retrospective meetings.
• Receive and provide code reviews amongst peers.
• Participation in “brown bag” sessions covering relevant technologies as they are applied or could be applied.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
• More than four years in developing scalable, enterprise ASP.NET solutions.
• C#, ASP.NET
• WCF / Web Services
• Unit Testing
• Microsoft Entity Framework is strongly preferred.
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
• ASP.NET MVC
• Web Design Acumen and Experience
• Must be able to manage own time to deliver the highest value of work in a given period.
• Must possess pride of ownership in work delivered.
• Must be a motivated self-starter.
• Must possess strong communication skills.
• Methodical and structured approach.
Likely duratiion :
Contact person : EricOlsen@softsolint.com
Phone No :
Software Solutions, Inc - 10 months ago