ExterNetworks is an established provider of IT and Telecom services, offering companies network solutions, Onshore -Offshore Project delivery services, Talent Acquisition with excellent Client satisfaction. We provide services across all regions in the USA. We are operating in a highly technical, competitive dynamic and fast paced industry. We are staffed with highly skilled, experienced people who have multidisciplinary experience and backgrounds. Our major competitive value lies in our people. We are aggressive in our goal of attracting the best with an exceptional employee experience. We provide a comprehensive benefits package and highly competitive compensation packages. See more at http://www.externetworks.com/
- Project Name: GBC - GEOLink Enhancement Project Description: STANDARDIZED JOB ROLE: Role: GBC Developer
Overall Purpose Lead developer for the various initiatives in the GBC organization Role and responsibilities
- Design, develop, test and deploy enterprise level multi-tier web applications using OOPs
- Concepts, Microsoft .NET 3.5/4.0, C, ASP.NET, WCF, MVVM & MVC Patterns, Silverlight 4.0
- Interact with clients to gather and document project requirements, specifications, to determine technical feasibility.
- Job Description: CANDIDATES MUST EITHER BE LOCAL OR AVAILIBLE FOR IN-PERSON INTERVIEW - NO PHONE INTERVIEWS.
Lead developer (Experts Only Apply) working from requirments provided by system engineering team.
Using Microsoft .Net, WCF, Java Script, JQuery, HTML5, C and SQL Server 2008
- Skills Inventory Skill Experience Need
- 1) .Net Expert Required
- 2) SQL 2005/2008 Expert Required
- 3) HTML 5 Expert Required
- 4) C (C Sharp) Expert Required
- 5) WCF Expert Required
- 6) Java Script Expert Required
- 7) MVVM Intermediate Required
- This is a contract job with 8-9 months with AT&T.
ExterNetworks Inc. - 17 months ago