Hanger, Inc. (HGR) , a leader in the healthcare field of Orthotics and Prosthetics has an opening for an experienced Senior .NET Developer to support their corporate enterprise applications in addition to other in-house custom developed applications. This is a professional position with primary responsibility for system analysis, design, and custom development using a SDLC methodology. Systems are comprised of COTS interfaces, client/server, and web-based applications. Development activities will be structured to comply with the IT SOX implementation policies and procedures.
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain custom applications using industry standard tools
- Support and maintain existing custom applications and web sites
- Evaluate new software releases and patches – coordinates and handles installation
- Utilize object-oriented design and development skills across the full software development lifecycle
- Analyze current and potential systems for conversions and product integration scenarios
- Complete quality projects on time and on budget and document development technology
The ideal candidate will possess a broad knowledge of the overall design, function, and characteristics of the N-Tier desktop architecture, database design, and development. This includes knowledge of sophisticated computer hardware, systems software, extensive application software and debugging techniques needed to develop and maintain financial applications. Must be able to function independently, while working as a team member, and have exemplary communication and interpersonal skills. This Developer will have the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical stakeholders and able to correlate business issues to technical solutions. Organizational skills and task prioritization while managing multiple tasks concurrently will enable this person to complete assignments on time with high quality. Our team is efficient and fast-paced, operating with a mix of agile and waterfall methodologies. Our workplace is constantly evolving workplace as we place a high value on a collaborative culture. Importantly, this is not a heads-down development role, and the selected candidate will have the ability (and opportunity) to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and customers.
- 5-7 years’ development experience using ASP.NET (C#)
- 4+ years’ experience in developing and maintaining database applications, utilizing T-SQL, stored procedure
- Strong stored procedure development with experience with relational database design in a Microsoft environment
- Familiarity with reporting tools including Crystal Reports and SQL Server reporting services
- Experience with Web Services & MVC
- Experience working with Visual Studio, SQL, IIS, and TFS
- Advanced debugging skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with ITIL is desired
- Healthcare systems experience (Revenue Cycle Management, Practice Management, Outcomes Assessment, Clinical)
- Strong PC skills with a working knowledge Microsoft Office suite, with strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
- Ensure SOX, HIPAA, and ITIL compliance including change control and audit documentation
- MCSD certification a plus.
- B.S. or B.A. in computer science, information systems, or a related degree.
- Relevant experience with applicable college coursework or equivalent professional training may be substituted.
Hanger, Inc. - 13 months ago