Adage Technologies, located in downtown Chicago, has been focused on delivering quality, custom web applications since its inception in 2001. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in Custom Application Development.
As a consulting firm, Adage Technologies strives to improve every facet of our service offerings and by doing so we must do everything we can to develop our resources. A considerable amount of time and effort is spent on developing our employees through mentoring, developer learning sessions, code reviews, and peer presentations.
Adage is looking for well-rounded developers who want a challenging environment, have a real passion for technology, a desire to continually learn and improve, and want to surround themselves with like-minded people.
Adage Technologies is not for everyone. We as an organization have very high expectations of ourselves and each other. We expect to succeed where many more have failed. We do not make up excuses, we find a way.
We know that we ask a lot of our people, therefore we provide exceptional benefits:
- Excellent medical PPO from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Dental PPO plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- John Hancock 401K with 3% match.
- Profit Sharing plan
- 40 to 45 hour work weeks, and less than 15% out-of-town travel.
- Everyone works out of downtown location, no on-site projects.
- Two weeks paid time off for the first year, one additional day for each year of service.
- Join a great team and co-workers, there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
- Quarterly company outings and monthly happy hours.
- Casual dress at our office.
- An open layout that encourages collaboration
- Quad-core machines with +10 GB of memory, dual monitors
- Be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting company, help define our business processes using your expertise.
- Plenty of technical training opportunities.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to Microsoft certification testing, preparation, and exam fee.
- 100% of any technical research materials such as books or webinars
- Fantastic training material provided by InnerWorkings
- Mentoring, learning sessions, presentations, and code review
- Great downtown location easily accessible from all forms of transit (EL/Bus/Metra)
- Working as part of a highly skilled and motivated web application development team
- Building web applications and dynamic components of web/ecommerce sites
- Meeting with clients to understand business requirements
- Designing and creating data models
- Maintaining existing web applications for current clients
- Constantly improving skills to match the latest application methodologies
- BS in Computer Science (or comparable experience)
- Ability to multi-task projects
- Excellent foundation of programming concepts and methods
- Working proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HTML/IDE tools
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- High energy and motivation to learn
- ASP.Net experience a plus
- SQL Server experience a plus
Apply online or send your resume with salary requirements via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adage Technologies is a growing web and application development firm located in downtown Chicago. We have a proven methodology, strong...