Tetra Tech AMT is looking for an ASP .Net Developer.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but
are not limited to the following:
Application with Oracle 11g database.
- Provides development and maintenance support to a .Net
- Provide support and development of an existing
to support business requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement web-based applications
required documentation and perform program coding and
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, creates
and document requirements.
- Work with project team and client staff to identify
- Conduct and assist in design and development reviews
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research,
plans. Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work
The successful candidate will have:
languages including but not limited to ASP.NET,
- Experience in various .NET technologies and
C#.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Framework.
developing Win Forms and Web Applications.
- Experience working with Visual Studio 2008/2010
including ASMX and WCF Web Services.
- In-depth knowledge of .Net 2.0/3.5/4.0 Framework,
XHTML, using CSS for layout and presentation.
- Experience with creating semantically-correct
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
architectures (UI, Business logic layer, Data access
- Experience with designing and working with n-tier
relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase)
- Strong demonstrated experience working with
and developing database-driven .NET applications
- Experience writing and troubleshooting T-SQL
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting IIS
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high quality of
and multitasking skills
- Excellent teamwork, organizational, communication,
acquire and master new technology skills.
- Excellent self-learner with high aptitude to
application is a definite plus.
- Pluses: Experience working with E-Commerce
- Experience integrating Credit Card processing is a
like CVS, Source Safe
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience working with tools like JIRA and
Accounting and Inventory Systems.
- Experience with third party applications like
Systems or other related field and 6 years of
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information
relevant or related experience.
and enhancing software applications using .NET
- 6+ years of experience developing, maintaining,
Tetra Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we
value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from
all interested parties and consider applicants for
all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status,
sexual preference, personal appearance, family
responsibility, the presence of a non-job-related
medical condition or physical disability,
matriculation, political affiliation, veteran
status, or any other legally protected status.
Tetra Tech AMT requires a Pre-Employment Background
Division/Department : AMTI
Req. Code : AMT-ER2116-KR
Tetra Tech - 11 months ago
Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on resource...