Location: Cincinnati Area
Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Positions Open: 1
** Search For: developer, ASP.NET, C#, VB.Net, multi-tier applications, Database, SQL server, AJAX.
- We need an ASP .Net Developer and they want to stay in the general area if we can.
Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, implementing, maintaining and supporting new systems and modification of existing systems.
Must have excellent knowledge and ability working in ASP.NET.
- Participation in software development including system design, development, testing and deployment.
- Enhance existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization.
- Maintain an understanding of the company's technology architecture, database schemas and configuration.
- Provide expertise, lead technical meetings and communicate effectively with different development teams and departments.
- Work with Project Manager to determine software requirements and system impacts.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Assist with Application maintenance by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Work closely with Lead Software Architect to design software to support the operation of the organization.
A four year degree in Computer Science, IT or related discipline is required, plus at least three years in a similar developer role. Two years experience with ASP.NET (C# or VB.Net). Three years experience developing multi-tier applications. Database experience, SQL server. Experience with AJAX.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal;
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related.
2. 3 + years in a similar developer role.
3. 2 + years of experience with ASP.NET (C# or VB.Net).
4. 3 + years of experience developing multi-tier applications.
5. Database experience, SQL server and experience with AJAX.
JobHost - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard