As a Mid-level .
you will be responsible for developing/maintaining custom business applications. You must be comfortable with developing new products from the concept phase onward, as well as taking complex and challenging existing systems and quickly developing expertise in maintaining/enhancing them. You must be able to follow software development processes, prepare detailed project documentation, and generate work estimates. You must be quality conscious, and be dedicated to delivering quality products on time and on budget.
- 3+ years development experience with the .NET platform, including C#, VB, ADO.NET and ASP.NET
- Strong SQL programming experience with SQL Server 2000/2005
- Systems integration experience with web services a plus
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with version control and bug tracking tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience deploying and configuring .Net applications on servers a must
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment working with local and remote teams
- Must be able to develop solution based on functional specification
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Aptitude for programming and learning new technologies
- Must be able to work around projects and deadlines with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
Please send your resume to
for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field
- .Net certification a plus
Mantra Information Services - 14 months ago