Emergint Technologies is seeking a ASP.NET Developer to join our team in Atlanta, GA. The selected candidate will support our efforts with the CDC's Scientific Education and Professional Development Program Office (SEPDPO) and will be involved in all phases of web development for SEPDPO, from evaluation, analysis and design to development and subsequently to ongoing maintenance/support for SEPDPO websites and web-based systems.
The selected candidate will develop new web-based systems and websites for SEPDPO and transfer current sites and web pages to .NET technologies and utilizing SQL Server on the back-end, in accordance with CDC and Section 508 guidelines. Responsibilities will include working with the Customer and Business Analyst to determine functionality needs, requirements development and documentation, system architecture and design, software development and prototyping, interfacing with other development efforts, project coordination and management, implementation, and system maintenance. The successful candidate should be able to provide code samples from programming work.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have 5 or more years of experience with ASP.NET (C#), XML, SQL, CSS, HTML, and DHTML programming skills.
- Senior-level knowledge of .NET application framework, including versions 3.5 and 4.0
- Significant experience developing web applications with a database interface, specifically SQL Server 2005/2008, and experience developing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, and doing parameter-based development.
- Strong analytical skills, proven problem solving-ability, and ability to develop and follow-through with creative solutions for design and development tasks.
- Ability to elicit, capture, and document requirements directly from end-users and design systems according to those requirements.
- Experience serving as a technical lead or business analyst,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience working in the public health field.
Emergint offers competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Vacation and paid Sick Leave. At Emergint , our people are our foundation, and our foundation is valued by our customer.
- BS/BA required, MS/MA desired, [Major: Computer Science or related]
- 10 + Years of experience in lieu of degree standpoint
Interested candidates should apply online at www.emergint.com/careers/
Emergint is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Emergint Technologies - 21 months ago